The Knife of Never Letting Go - Patrick Ness
I was pleasantly surprised by this book. I had no idea what this book was about going in, but I’m so happy I read the recommendations and decided to download it while it was on sale.

Prentisstown sounds like an awful place to live. I can’t imagine living in a world where you can hear everyone’s thoughts and everyone being able to hear yours. There is definitely no privacy for the people in this world.

I liked Todd. I think he was a little naïve sometimes, but I can’t really blame him since there were things he didn’t know. He constantly says he isn’t a man yet, but he shows more strength and bravery than most of the “men” in this book. And I love his dog, Manchee. He is the most loyal friend that Todd has.

I loved all the twists and turns this book took. I will definitely be listening to the sequel soon. I love Nick Podel’s narration of the story.
Now on to the Narrator…

I loved the narration. It definitely helped with visualizing how all these thoughts are heard. And any time we heard from Manchee I thought about the dog from Up.

I’m a big fan of Nick Podehl. I’ve listened to a few books where he has been the narrator, and he always does a fantastic job of bringing the world and characters to life.