Boomerang - Noelle August
Mia and Ethan are such fun characters. I loved every bit of this book. I may have stayed up until the early morning hours to finish it.

Mia is determined to make her own way in the world. She doesn’t want to be given opportunity based on who her mother is. She’s so funny too. She’s able to think on a whim, but doesn’t let others in easily. She has a great group of friends that will do anything to make sure she’s having a good time. Ethan is fun and easy going. He doesn’t let others bring him down. He is also pretty hysterical.

These two meet in crazy circumstances, and things only get crazier as they are paired as interns at Boomerang. The only catch is that only one person will get the job. They have a strong connection between them, but can’t do anything about it because of policy. They are constantly having to dampen down their wants because of it. I do like how they become friends. They are able to help each other out in tough situations. They are also pretty comfortable around each other, most of the time.

Boomerang is perfect for a summer read. There’s lots of flirting, fun, and crazy moments. These characters are absolutely awesome, and I can’t wait to see more from this author duo.