Nice Girls Don't Have Fangs - Molly Harper
I bought this audiobook months ago, and finally got around to listening to it. I freaking loved it! Molly Harper writes hilarious characters, and is full of snark. I’m happy the entire series is out so that I can read them all asap.

I love how likeable Jane is. She pretty much stays to herself until the day she loses her job. Then she gets drunk, and becomes a chatty Cathy. I know I’ve done that a few times in my life. I loved all of the characters in this book. Especially Jane’s aunt. She had me laughing so hard.

A series of events happen pretty quickly. A dead body shows up, and Jane’s life becomes pretty hellish. She’s trying to keep her life normal, but can’t seem to find the balance. Especially when it comes to her parents, and sister. I had an idea who was behind all of the crazy things that were happening to Jane, but I wasn’t sure. I like that Harper’s writing was able to surprise me.

If you’re looking for a fun, and pretty funny, read, you should definitely check out Nice Girls Don’t Have Fangs. There’s romance, jealousy, and crazy all wrapped up in one book. I can’t wait to read the rest of the books.

Also, the narrator did an awesome job. I was able to tell which character was speaking, and really felt the emotion coming through from Jane.