My Date From Hell - Tellulah Darling
Tellulah Darling is definitely one of my fave new to me authors. I read My Ex From Hell last year, and loved the witty, and fun, characters that Darling created. My Date From Hell didn’t disappoint.

I think it’s great that Sophie is trying to figure out how Kai feels about her, and not Persephone. We get to see a different side of Kai also. He’s still completely arrogant, but he has his sweet moments too. :D We also get to meet new characters!!!! Pierce is great, he’s not in the entire book, but his presence is definitely known. I also fell in love with Festos. He’s such a fun character, and is easily BFF material.

Everything in this novel is fast paced. The entire book is spent trying to find Hermes, and stop his campaign with Bethany. They come up against some crazy situations. I also couldn’t stand Bethany at all. I felt sorry for her at times in My Ex From Hell, but wow! She takes her being adored by all to a whole new level. We also get some sweet, and some juicy scenes.

I loved this book, and can’t wait to read more. I have to know what’s going to happen next after the revelations at the end.