Losing Track - Trisha Wolfe

Review

Losing track is dark, gritty, and honest. I love that it deals with substance abuse and shows that there is hope after going through hell.

I was so happy when I learned that Mel was going to have her own book. I loved her small part in The Darkest Part, and wanted a better life for her. She goes through so many things in this book. She has to deal with the fact that she is an addict. She never saw it before, but awful events show her that she has a problem. I freaking love Boone. He's got his own demons, and they are heartbreaking.

The relationship between Boone & Mel has rocky moments. Both of them know they aren't good for the other, but try the whole friends thing. They lean on each other more than they realize. I loved seeing the progress of these characters. They have had so many awful things happen because of choices they made, but have to learn to accept them. It's definitely not an easy road.

I can't wait to see what comes next in this series, and hope we get glimpses of these characters in the next installment.

TEARJERKER ROMANCE newadult BOOKLOVE coverlove