The Prophecy of Arcadia: 1 (Arcadian Wars) - M. H. Soars
I enjoyed the premise of The Prophecy of Arcadia. I think the characters were great, but the story seemed to focused on them, and not the plot line.

I loved every single character. We get multiple points of view so that we know what is going through the characters’ minds. Each character has their own issues going on, and they don’t know who to believe or trust. It seemed like the book was zeroed in on them and whatever crisis they were going through at the time. I felt like I was watching a show on the CW. (Totally not a bad thing.) I love Alexia. She doesn’t know the truth of what’s going on, but she still manages to stand up for herself. Samantha is strongwilled, and loyal. She loves hard, and tries to keep a level head. Matthew annoyed me most of the time. But that’s because I felt he was acting selfish at times.

I like the premise of the book, and this is a great series beginner. I would have liked to know more about the Arcadians, and what the inner workings were. These things were glossed over. I hope that we get more detail in the following books. And holy mother cliffhanger! With an ending like that I want to know what happens next.