I’m loving this challenge. I listened to audiobooks before, but I find I’m listening to them much more.
My goal for this challenge is 15-20 audiobooks, and I have to say I’m doing pretty well. I’m already half way to my goal. I may need to raise it.
Below are the books that I’ve already reviewed on the site, but I’ll also list the books that I’ve read but not reviewed yet.
- Audiobook Review: Talon by Julie Kagawa
- Audibook Review: The Divorce Diet by Ellen Hawley
- Audiobook Review: Ensnared by A.G. Howard
- Review: Deadly Sting by Jennifer Estep
- Audiobook Review: Friday Night Bites by Chloe Neill
- Review: Heart of Venom by Jennifer Estep
- Review: The Spider by Jennifer Estep
- Review: Poison Promise by Jennifer Estep *Reasons why I loved this book!*
- Review: The Bookseller by Cynthia Swanson
- Review: The Care and Feeding of Stray Vampires by Molly Harper
- Review: Black Widow by Jennifer Estep *5 Reasons I loved this book!!!*
Read not yet reviewed
- The Dream Thieves
- Blue Lily, Lily Blue
- Storm Front
- Waistcoats & Weaponry
- Monsters of Men