Stargazer (Evernight, Book 2) - Claudia Gray
This is the second book in the Evernight series. I’m still on the fence about whether I will finish this series. I most likely will because it bugs me to leave a series unfinished. There were parts that I love about this book, and parts that I couldn’t stand. Bianca starts seeing strange things at Evernight Academy at night. At first she thinks it’s a coincidence, but learns that these attacks seem to be focused around her. Bianca is keeping secrets regarding Lucas, and the school and her family are keeping other secrets. Who will be the first one to spill???I do like the characters, and the fact that Bianca is so gung-ho on finding a way to be with Lucas, her true love. Secretly though, I wish Bianca would date Balthazar. I mean, he’s sweet and truly cares about her wellbeing. He is also competent, and very well respected. He shows her how much he cares for her throughout this book, and it seems like it’s never going to pay off for him. My heart breaks for him. Like I said earlier, I will probably finish this series. It might not be something you like, but it is pretty intriguing.