Another Little Piece - Kate Karyus Quinn
*I received this book from the publisher in exchange for my honest opinion.*If you've read my review of The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer, you'll know that "wtfery" was a pretty big term in that review. This is one will be about the same. There is tons of wtfery afoot. Quinn has come up with such a unique story line. You follow Annaliese in trying to figure out who, or what, she is. The memories often come on at inopportune times, and leave her with more questions. I enjoyed being able to try to solve the puzzle that Annaliese is. Just when I thought I had everything figured out, I was completely blind-sided. There are also moments that leave you thinking "wtf." But not in a bad way, just in an did that seriously just happen sort of way. The characters in the book are complex. They each have desires and wants, but are also battling their own demons. There's a reason for everything that has happened, even if we don't know what it is yet. Sorry this review is so short, but you can't really go into detail with anything without spoiling part of the story. It was a great, creepy read. I can't wait to see what else this author has to offer us.