Crimson Frost -
I have fallen in love with this series and the characters. Estep always keeps me enthralled with her storyline. This book is probably my favorite in the series. I'm pretty sure I said that with Dark Frost, but I mean it this time! ;) The loyalty Gwen's friends show her is awesome. Even though she's accused of setting Loki free, her friends never leave her side. The rest of the students at Mythos behave awful towards Gwen. It kind of reminded me of the villagers storming Frankenstein's castle to kill the Creature. It saddened me that so many people believed what they were told without questioning the accusations. These folks should be ashamed of themselves. The story pretty much follows Gwen doing the best she can to clear her name while staying out of trouble. (Easier said than done.) Of course, the Reapers want her out of the way, and have plans of their own. These plans have been set in motion for many years, and the person(s) behind it will shock you!I loved the characters even more this go-around. Gwen is so strong and determined. I completely admire her. She also takes the reins and does what she can to save herself in these impossible situations, instead of relying on others. Logan is incredibly sweet. You begin to see just how deep his feelings are for his "Gypsy Girl." he also begins to face some of the issues he has with this dad, Linus. Now, let's move on to Linus. I wanted to smack the mess out of him many times. He's arrogant and condescending. He thinks he's always right, and doesn't take being wrong well. You will need tissues, just sayin'. I think this books plays a key part in the events that are coming.