Gravity - Melissa West
I've been reading a lot of sci-fi books, and this one doesn't disappoint. Gravity is a mix between sci-fi and dystopian. Two great dystopians in one.... heck yeah!The characters were great. Aria is a kick butt chick. She's not that arrogant type that annoys the hell out of you either. She still has the same confusing emotions that all teenage girls have. I think that's what makes her such a relatable character. Jackson is very mysterious. You never really understand his intentions. He's also wicked hot, so that probably adds to his appeal. I adore him and think he's a great character. I appreciated the fact that Aria and Jackson were faced with probably situations. Aria has to decide whether she trusts her dad an what the government has always told her. Jackson just wants to do what's best for everyone. There was quite a bit of action. I still wonder where all of the situations lead, and maybe things aren't exactly what they seem. Gravity is fast paced, and you are thrown into the dynamics of this new way of living. The ending left me in "what the crap" mode. I can't wait for the sequel, Hover.Even if you aren't a big fan of science fiction, I think you should give this one a try. You'll like it.