Spell Bound - Rachel Hawkins
I had this book rated as a 5, but the more I thought about it, 4 stars made more sense to me. It wasn't a bad book, so don't let my switch deter you. I love the characters Hawkins creates. Archer is by far my favorite. He has been throughout the trilogy. I'm not sure if it's the whole bad boy image, or the fact that he doesn't really know who he is. Sophie gets a big reality check. Nobody has been completely up front with her about anything. She doesn't know what or who to believe. We finally get a few answers to the same things that have plagued Sophie's thoughts. We find out how her parents met, and who exactly Archer is. Elodie makes an appearance quite a few times. Most of those times I wanted to slap the mess out of her. I try to like, and appreciate, the help she gives Sophie, but then she'll do something completely bitchy. Overall I did enjoy the story line. Those of you who have read this series, and this last book might understand why I gave it a 4. I was expecting a little more action. However, when you read this you must have some tissue nearby. You will definitely need them!