Divergent  - Veronica Roth
Holy wow!!! I loved this book!!! It is now one of my favorite dystopian reads. It took me a bit to get the factions down. It would be hard to choose a faction to be a part of for the rest of your life. I think I would choose either Erudite or Dauntless. Here are the factions:Candor - The HonestAbnegation - The SelflessDauntless - The BraveAmity - The PeacefulErudite - The IntelligentI was captured by this story from the very beginning. It only took me two days to read this book. Let's just say absolutely nothing got done, and I had very little sleep. But I could not stop reading!Veronica Roth does a great job of creation a place that is easy to visualize. Her writing is straightforward and simple. Despite all the action there is still quite a bit of humor. I loved this in her writing because it made the story become more real. Tris is a strong female character that any 16 year old girl could relate too. (Even us older gals can relate to her.) Even though she faces the possibility of being facitonless, she is able to act like a normal teenager and joke around with her friends. She faces so many challenges, and is mature enough to handle them properly...most of the time. She has extremely admirable characteristics. And there is Four. He's completely swoon-worthy. I'll leave it at that and you can decide how you feel about him for yourself. The second book in the trilogy, InsurgentI, comes out May 1st. You should run to the bookstore and and pick this up. Here are a couple of quotes I loved:Four: "'I didn't think it would affect you this way.' Then he looks down and shrugs. 'Sometimes I forget that I can hurt you. That you are capable of being hurt." Pg. 366Tris: "He told me once to be brave, and though I have stood still while knives spun toward my face and jumped off a roof, I never thought I would need bravery in the small moments of life. I do." Pg. 373