A Million Suns - Beth Revis
I definitely enjoyed this book more than the first. Like I said before, I think it has to do with the narrators. Elder's voice on this audiobook was more suited to the character. I enjoyed the mystery clues left for Amy to find. She takes all that happens in stride. She continues to be one of my favorite characters. Amy is persistent in finding the truth. She also does her best to fight her fears. Elder wasn't as impressive to me this time. I think it has a lot to do with his attitude. He refuses to ask for help when he should. He thinks he can handle everything himself. That's one of his biggest flaws. He acted on the circumstances from the first book, and didn't think things all the way through. He allowed his emotions to rule him. The plot in A Million Suns was great. Not only are Elder and Amy led on a scavenger hunt for clues, but people are being murdered. You'll be taken on a fast paced journey to figure out the message behind the clues and who's behind the killings. It's a complete shocker. I wasn't sure I'd like this one after my experience with Across the Universe, but I'm glad I stuck with this trilogy. Great mix of sci-fi, with a little romance.