Moonglow - Kristen Callihan
This is the 2nd book in the Darkest London series. It definitely did not suffer from middle book syndrome. I think I liked this one even more than Firelight. We follow Ian Northrup and Daisy Craigmore as they search for a sick werewolf. I was sooo happy to get a more in depth look at Ian. He was intriguing in Firelight, but WOW I had no idea. Him and Archer are close competition for tortured souls. Poor Ian has suffered so much loss. I can't imagine going through his grief. Daisy is a feisty woman. I like to believe that Miranda got some of her spunk from her elder sister. She tries so hard to be strong after her miserable marriage. If you thought the sexy moments between Archer and Miranda were hot, wait until you see the passionate, almost primal, stirrings between Ian and Daisy. There isn't as much action in Moonglow, but there are a ton of tense and eye opening moments. I highly suggest reading Moonglow if you've read Firelight. Hell, even if you haven't. It would do well as a stand alone novel as well. This has romance, suspense, werewolves and sibling rivalry. Always a great thing in my book. Go, read, Now!