Anew - Chelsea Fine
I’m beginning to think Chelsea Fine is becoming one of my favorite authors. She never fails to make you connect with her characters. You also know most of what’s going on in her characters’ minds since she writes from all of the main characters’ points of view. This novel is about a girl named Scarlet. She wakes up in the middle of the woods, alone. She can’t remember anything except her name and that she’s 15. Two years later she is attending the Annual Kissing Festival with her BFF, Heather. When she was put in Laura’s care Heather was the only one that didn’t see her as a freak, and openly accepted her. She is approached by Gabriel, who has a voice she recognizes. But she doesn’t remember from where. She becomes a part of his life, and finds out he has a brother named Tristan.Anytime she is near Tristan her heat beats faster and harder. She tries to figure out why, and learns a few things about herself from the Archer brothers. I cannot recommend this book enough. I loved it, and it had me enthralled from the very first page. You see how things unfold from the viewpoints of Scarlet, Gabriel and Tristan. It’s also very refreshing. There are no vampires, werewolves, or anything of that sort. It was nice to have something to read that didn’t contain mythical creatures. But there are other mythical entities in this novel. If you don't’ have it yet, I highly suggest you get it! I cannot wait for the sequel Awry coming out this summer!!!!